April 17, 2010

New Name

I decided to change the name and expand the focus of this blog. I need a new direction for my life. I certainly don't want to look back on my forties and have any regrets. I regret so much of the last 20 years - and like that saying, most of it is the stuff I didn't do, say or learn.

I am on a 45-day plan to find a new job. It is not going to be easy in this economy. Plus, I have taken on way more at work than I know I should have. Like helping my boss' husband with his work. I'm not sure I'll be able to extract myself very easily from this job. It is going to be messy - that I am certain of - but I am also certain it is necessary for my mental and physical health.

I am taking this Saturday "off" - meaning that I am doing nothing, NOTHING, at all. Right now I'm watching "Julie & Julia" and enjoying it just as much as the first time.

No comments:

Post a Comment